The specialists in Amir-Ala’am’s ENT clinics are experts in otolaryngology and head and neck surgery. Our clinics provide a wide range of general and specialized care for adults and children.
Taking a multi-faceted approach, Amir-Ala’am otolaryngologists collaborate with audiologists to treat balance and hearing disorders.
Otolaryngologists take a medical approach to treatment while audiologists specialize in the prevention, identification, assessment and non-medical treatment of hearing disorders. In addition, audiologists are qualified to perform hearing tests, refer patients for medical treatment and provide hearing rehabilitation services.
· Airway (inpatient laryngology procedures and office-based laryngology procedures)
· Facial Nerve Disorders
· Facial Trauma
· Head and Neck Cancer
· Hearing (Tinnitus)
· Obstructive Sleep Apnea
· Sinus Disease
· Voice Disorders
· Cochlear Implants
· Comprehensive Head and Neck Surgery
· Robotic Surgery for Throat and Larnyx Cancer
· Skull-based Surgery
· Transoral Laser Microsurgery (TLM)
· Transoral Robotic Surgery (TORS)
Additional Treatments and Services
· Comprehensive Voice and Swallow Clinic
· Cosmetic and Facial Reconstruction
· Pediatric Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) Services